Safety: First, Last, and Always
- Always point the muzzle in a safe direction. Keep muzzle pointed below the top of the backstop.
- Keep your finger off the trigger, and outside the trigger guard, until ready to fire or until the command "Commence firing" has been given.
- Keep the action open and the firearm unloaded until ready to use. Actions on all uncased guns must remain open at all times in the rear of any firing line or point. Actions that cannot be locked open must be blocked open.
- Know how your firearm operates.
- Be sure the firearm and ammunition are compatible.
- Carry only one caliber or gauge of ammunition when shooting. When at a shooting range with more than one firearm, use one at a time and when complete, store that firearm and its ammunition before using the next one.
- Be sure of the target and what is beyond. Be aware that livestock may be grazing beyond the backstop.
- Wear ear and eye protection.
- Do not mix alcohol and drugs with shooting activities.
- Be aware that certain circumstances may require additional rules.
Positively no alcoholic beverages are allowed on the Buck and Bull Club range property.